The most important part of creating a great lawn is seed bed preparation, this includes good and adequate drainage, stone removal, and fertiliser application, levelling and preparing soil structure. Meo landscapes offer the following services to complement seeding:
- Drainage installation
- Irrigation Installation
- Ploughing and Rotor tilling
- Spraying/Weed Control
- Contaminated soil removal and Earthworks
- Top soil replacement
- Laser and Box Grading
- Cultivations, mechanised soil rake
- Stone and debris removalWe then either cultivate the soil using mico machines or tractor mounted cultivation Equipment. In some cases fresh top soil is supplied and levelled.
Meo Landscapes can also offer a rotorvator service to prepare vegetable gardens and allotments.
No one job is the same as soil types change through East Anglia, soils need to be assessed prior to Seeding or Turf installations. We can assess soil types and condition to plan the extent of operations. In some circumstances the soil may need to be de-compacted to aid drainage. Excising lawns are either sprayed off killing the grass, and either incorporated into the soil, buried or scraped off and removed from the area.
Other Meo Landscape services include
- Grass Cutting
- Soil Grading
- Equine livestock paddock seeding
- For more information or a site visit and quotation please call us on 01508 480461